Madonna University Writing Center
The Writing Center is looking for sophomores or juniors to tutor students one-on-one in writing.
Walk-ins and appointments welcome. Bring your writing questions to us!
The Writing Center helps you:
- Start thinking about/writing a paper
- Organize and develop your ideas
- Catch more of your own errors
- Figure out what your professor expects from your paper
- Write critically
- Use outside source material correctly
- Write a paper in MLA, APA, CSE, or CMS documentation style
- Revise your draft to make it stronger
Besides one-on-one, face-to-face tutoring, the Writing Center provides:
- Skype tutoring
- Peer-review help in the classroom
- Academic workshops in the classroom
Note: Writing Center tutors cannot look at projects the day they’re due!