Why Study a Master of Science in Accountancy at Madonna University?This program will further expand accounting and business knowledge beyond the undergraduate level. This 30 credit hour program provides an option for students to obtain the 150 hours of education required to become a licensed CPA. The student will develop strong technical and analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and written and oral communication skills. This non-thesis program encompasses an accounting leadership focus highlighting decision-making, international issues, ethics, fraud, and emerging accounting issues.
- Flexible scheduling for working professionals
- Small class size
- 1:12 student/faculty ratio
- International focus
- Get a certificate in Financial Crimes Compliance with just 3 extra courses
Graduates of the program may be employed in public or private industry, with non-profit institutions, with the government, or at other financial institutions in the areas of accounting or finance. The program is designed for the undergraduate accounting major; however, students with other undergraduate business degrees or related fields (i.e., math) may complete the program provided all prerequisites are met.
This program can be a springboard for the following certificates:
- Certified Public Accountant-CPA
- Certified Management Accountant-CMA
- Certified Fraud Examiner-CEE
- Certified Internal Auditor-CIA
- Certified Financial Planner-CFP