Why Study Master of Public Health at Madonna University?
- Two tracks are unique to Madonna University: Population Health Care Management and Health Care Informatics and Quality Transformation.
- Fully online and can be completed within 2 years.
- Gain employment in health care, non-profit organizations and government agencies.
- Prepare to meet the demand of dynamic, emerging health care challenges for flexible, responsive health care roles that demonstrate empathy and compassion towards vulnerable populations.
- Integrate skills and knowledge regarding the social determinants of health to multiple populations.
- Required Degree Courses: (45 s.h.) include
- Core courses: (27 s.h.)
- Specialty Content (12 s.h.)
- Capstone Coursework (6 s.h.)
- Courses run 8 weeks (accelerated semester) and 16 weeks (traditional semester) in length. Summer semesters run 6 weeks (accelerated) and 12 weeks (traditional).
- By offering both accelerated and traditional semesters, students can complete the program within two years of admission.
Population Health Care Management Track:
- Population Health Analyst: Work collaboratively with physician practices that applies practices for process improvement and provides assistance in in quality reporting. Provide support to the practice to meet organizational quality and efficiency goals with a focus on patient engagement.
- Population Health Manager: Develop and implement local or regional population health projects, create program resources, and act as a liaison with community health care partners to promote population health.
Health Care Informatics and Quality Information:
- Data Analyst: Evaluate and create data content. Manage tools to collect, mine data, and create reports.
- Project Manager: Manage project plans, tools, workflow, and scope to develop a plan for meeting organizational project objectives.