Why Study a Master of Science in Business Leadership at Madonna University?
The Master of Science in Business Leadership program is specially designed for students with or without a business background or degree. You will acquire knowledge and the skill base you need, to seek supervisory, managerial or executive-level leadership positions in a variety of enterprises.
- It is a compact 30 semester-hour, 100% on-line program that emphasizes interpersonal communication, team building, conflict resolution, critical thinking and data-informed strategic decision-making for business.
- Gain the knowledge and skill base to seek supervisory, management or executive leadership positions in your field.
- Learn leadership theories, business knowledge, and best practices to improve the performance of organizations.
Offered in both full-time and part-time plans of study, busy professionals will find that the program fits your learning needs. On-line courses are offered in both eight and 16-week sessions using Blackboard’s latest virtual classroom modalities. Madonna University’s School of Business prides itself on the development of ethically and socially responsible leaders.
Upon completion of the MSBL program, students will be able to:
- Apply leadership skills to maximize effective performance of individuals and teams in both multicultural and global settings.
- Utilize information systems, data analysis, and quality standards to assess and optimize organizational performance for strategic goal achievement.
- Integrate the concepts of ethics, corporate social responsibility, and environmental sustainability on organizational policy and strategic decision-making.
- Analyze key accounting concepts that leaders use in day-to-day planning, decision-making and reporting.
- Exhibit advanced written and oral communication skills that are expected of a business leader.
- 100% online
- Interactive online virtual classroom
- Case based instruction
- Practice-based real world orientation
- Leadership focused capstone course
|Training and Development Manager|
|Social and Community Service Managers|
|Customer Service Manager|