Why Study Piano Performance at Madonna University?
- A multitude of opportunities to perform in a variety of solo, small and large group ensembles
- Award-winning faculty with solo, collaborative, and chamber music experience
- Excellent practice and performance facilities
- Exceptional foundation for career opportunities in coaching, teaching, conducting; and collaborative performance in solo, chamber, and choral settings
- Industry standard music technology lab for composing, recording, arranging, and editing
Performance degrees lead to a world where winning competitions and getting concert tours are just a small part of your musical life. The myriad of opportunities to build on your successes as a pianist come in many shapes and sizes, and Madonna’s Music Department is just the place for you to grow and get involved. Our faculty, nationally recognized and award-winning performers and teachers, are in love with making music and want to bring you into the unending circle of who you are as a musician. A strong and healthy technique is your foundation, which opens you to the great world of touch, colors, and interpretation of solo and ensemble pianistic masterpieces.
|Careers||Grad School||Employers of Alumni|
|Solo Performer||Eastern Michigan University||Self-employed freelance|
|Chamber Music Collaborative Pianist||Broughton Music and Art Center|
|Vocal Coach||Northville Christian Assembly|
|Private Studio Teaching||Private Studio Teachers|
|Preparation for Graduate School|
|College Teacher (requires masters or doctorates)|