Graduate Housing Award
The Madonna University Graduate Housing Award is available to new graduate students living on campus studying full-time.
Admission to the university is required for all scholarships. Students with demonstrated financial need will be given preference for the housing award. Students must enroll as a full-time student in the semester in which the award is given.
Apply for admission to Madonna University Graduate School.
Apply for the Graduate Housing Award here:
- Must be new full-time (minimum 9 s.h.) student admitted in a graduate program
- Must have earned a minimum GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in a bachelor’s degree or previous attended institution
- Must live on campus and purchase Meal Plan D
- Must complete the FAFSA application
- Submit housing award application by March 1st (Priority Deadline)
Renewal of the housing award is based on mandatory full-time enrollment and maintaining a 3.0 GPA while enrolled at Madonna University. Enrollment and GPA will be verified at the beginning of each semester.
Applications received after the established priority deadline will be considered if additional scholarship awards become available.
Please note that our scholarship program is reviewed each year and subject to change.
For more information, contact Trish Everett at 734-432-5388 or email@example.com
A great education is closer than you think!
Chicago, IL – 4.5 hours
Detroit – 30 minutes
Grand Rapids – 2.4 hours
Lansing – 1.3 hours
Toledo, OH – 1.1 hours
Traverse City – 4 hours
Call the Office of Graduate Admissions at 734-432-5667